Sailab Rak Bpuan สายลับรักป่วน

TEASER 2
TEASER 3
WIKI
FEATURED SONGS
สาบาน / Saa Baan (Swear) by Dome Pakorn Lum
รักกันแล้วต้องไว้ใจ/Rak Gan Laew Dtong Wai Jai by Tookta The Voice
ซ่อนเอาไว้(กับคำว่า…) – กบ ทรงสิทธิ์ / Son Ao Wai (Gab Kam Wa….) [Hiding (the word…)] by Kob Songsit Rungnopakunsi
DD DD by Cookie United

13 08/19/16 100% 100% 11/30/16
14 08/20/16 100% 100% 12/03/16

Subbed by neko^^ | Time/Segment by neko^^ | Edit/Style/Upload by kitkat

Advertisements

50 thoughts on “Sailab Rak Bpuan สายลับรักป่วน

1. blueskies3456 says:

Thank you for subbing this drama. I really enjoyed the 3 teasers (thanks for posting the links to the trailers, it made it much easier to find/watch) and I’m looking forward to watching this drama.

2. yajnaree says:

Just want to stop by here to let you know and the team know that I appreciate y’all subbing this lakorn. I am so in love with it. Definitely will wait for the rest of the sub eps.

3. Roaie says:

Thankyou so much for subbing this💕 Btw I was wondering if you would consider subbing Karn La Krang.. Nueng Hua Jai. I’ve seen many request for this too, pls consider tbis☺️

4. seevue2 says:

Thanks you so much for the eng sub !!! I just became a big fan of Andrew Gergson & Ploy Chermarn 💙❤💙❤!!!! He’s my favorite for now !!! Btw I still a fan of Dome Pakorn Lum & Ploy Chermarn !! Usually I doesn’t like Golf but he is very handsome and play different roles in this drama!!! I wonder if Ran Mom will expect Dean!!! My poor Dean!!!

Liked by 1 person

5. Khamira says:

Thank you so much for subbing this lakorn! I am a huge Andrew fan and really like his role here.
    To be honest, I am really happy that they switched from Peter to Andrew..because -as MAYISOON- mentioned..Peter already played a similear role..and most of all…I don´t think..that Peter could have pulled of the conflicted and hurt emotions as good as Andrew does.

I already had to take some calming drops..because the MIL really gets my blood pressure up..she is unbelievable….I know..for the development of the storyline..the daughter has to do some things..like meeting someone else despite being married..but it still annoys me and it would have been great..not to have such a theme in this lakorn..

Liked by 1 person

6. tina says:

Thanks so much for subbing this so fast I’m a big andrew fan seen all of his subbed shows =) … was wondering if you would consider subbing his show from last year plub plerng see chompoo

Thanks again

7. Neko^^MeowMeow says:

Phew! **Exhausted** Ep1 in parts are completed and uploaded in DM. kitkat is encoding it to the HD video for downloading and once it’s done will also replaced the video in DM (when DM quota is refreshed) as I’ve make correction to some of the lines.
    At first I choose to sub this mainly because of Golf! And now Romantic spy Andrew Gregson has just officially climb up to my top 10 fave pra’ek list. 😀 Andrew & Ploy makes such a cute couple! But originally Peter Corp was cast as the pra’ek so I couldn’t help thinking as well what if it’s Peter Corp? Hmmmm…. ?????
    So far I’m enjoying it. You probably would have guess judging from the subbing speed. :p

Liked by 1 person