So Sanaeha โซ่เสน่หา

Total Episodes : 15
Air Date : 11th Apr 2017 – 30th May 2017
TEASER 1
TEASER 2
SHARERICE WIKI
FEATURED SONGS
ทั้งชีวิตเพื่อเธอ / Tung Cheewit Puea Tur (My Entire Life is For You) BY Porshe Saran

Ep Air
10 05/15/17 100% 100% 05/21/17
11 05/16/17 100% 100% 05/24/17
12 05/22/17 100% 100% 05/27/17
13 05/23/17 100% 100% 05/29/17
14 05/29/17 100% 100% 06/04/17
15 05/30/17 100% 100% 06/05/17

Subbed by neko^^ | Time/Segment by neko^^ & Annie Cat & chuon chuon canh sen | Edit/Style/Upload by kitkat

Advertisements

97 thoughts on “So Sanaeha โซ่เสน่หา

1. Belinda says:

Finally episode 10!!! My favorite episode of the entire lakorn. Rang & Dteun’s moments makes me 😍😍😍😍. They’re so cuuuuute!!! Looking forward for more of their story.

2. Neko^^MeowMeow says:

Am subbing and watching at the same time ep8 part 2! Oh my gosh! I can’t help but to vent out that Khun Nai Linjee is getting crazier day by day! 😮 😮 😮 She’s clearly a psychopath and I can’t believe that Ramet doesn’t even notice! What does she wants with so many babies? Mold them all into another Ramet? And if I’m Pum, I’d never fall for a guy like Ramet! LOL! I guess this only happens in lakorn!

• crazydramafan says:

Why am I even watching this? I thought the same thing you do, why would you fall for a guy that doesn’t even look for you for the past 9 mos or more, while you’re carrying his child? You could have get kill and he doesn’t even notice. Someone that abandon you and marry another person? Pum should end up with his friend. Also, that big woman caregiver freak me out. At least PMet’s brother are better, he is more responsible and he know he have a psychopath Mom. Something also bother me about the Nang’ek, I think is her mouth, lol.

• Herah says:

True. Im only watching because of the two other couples. The main leads has lottle chemistry. I prefer her partner on her horror comedy.

• Belynne says:

Same here. Can’t understand him as well, he’s just too obedient or dumb. It’s pretty obvious that his mom needs help, a psychiatrist to make her better. But I keep on watching due to Rang & Dteun.

• Neko^^MeowMeow says:

Phew! Done with ep8! Finally Pum is out from the hut! From the look of it, ep9 should be fun to sub! I’ll get to see Ramet getting jealous. Rang & Dteun have some cute scenes in ep10 😛

• Belynne says:

Yay 😊 i watched that raw and they’re making me 😍🤗 !!!! They’re super cute without even trying. That scene wherein Rang was holding Dteuns wrist and making him promise or admit something, not sure coz I can’t understand a thing except the word “sanya” which I think means promise right?

• Belynne says:

Looking forward for your uploads. Thanks 🙏🏻 for the hardwork. Episode 10 has the cutest scene for Ramg & Dteun. 😍😍🤗🤗 so egggzoited! But I’ll wait patiently. We understand you have lots of commitments as well. Doing the subs is a hardwork & it’s more than enough. God bless & more power 💪🏻!!!

• LynLim says:

Ramet is just too good a person. He is not able to hurt anybody for that matter.
      Let’s wait and see how he behaved later part when he knew Pum was still alive.
      I believe his love for Pum will out beat his obedience & tolerance for his mum.
      Give him a chance to prove himself. We all know he had searched for Pum but his mum was a step ahead, relocating Pum to an unknown location.
      What I am interested to know from now, is, how he will handle and settle the situation
      of his child wife and the woman he loved so the lakorn would end well.

Let’s not judge him yet.

• Dioscuri says:

I just want to thank you for being such a reliable and consistent subbers. It’s so hard to find subbing for Lakorns and I appreciate all of your hard work!

Back to the topic at hand, Ep 8 is nuts! Every time I watch this I can’t believe how the crazy the mom is. The lead male must have Stockholm syndrome. It’s the only way to explain his inability to see his “mother’s” craziness.

3. berceuse says:

Thank you so much for subbing, NMM! I also enjoy the ongoing relationship between Rang and Dteun. Their issue is what our generation has been facing a lot. And their characters made me so in love with this lakorn especially all the arguments they had and all the hardships they went through together. In the end, I hope they will love each other (which is going to happen, of course!). As for Ramet and Pum, I’ll be just be patient and wait for them to be finally united, after Ramet is conscious of his mom’s psychotic behavior.

• Belynne says:

I totally agree with you! Rang & Dteun keeps me going. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️. I watched episodes 8& 9 raw & didn’t understand a thing. Hahahah! They only have few scenes in episode 9.

4. ssatyl says:

Can’t wait for the next next episode when they finally meet. I actually watch episode eight raw out of curiosity. Episode nine will be having a lot drama for sure. Love.

5. Khamira says:

Thank you so much for the new subbed episodes. I really appreciate all the time you put into it. Do take a breather sometime, ok?
    I have to admit that I had hoped that the Ramet in this remake would have more of a spine and would see through his mother´s manipulations a lot earlier..but the opposite seems to be the case….he even married the girl O_O I don´t think this happened in the older version..gahh.

6. nROSE says:

thank you for your hard work. i’m really appreciate that. all of you doing such a great work. it is really awesome. thank you once again for your hard work.

7. Belynne says:

Is Rang the father of Dteun’s baby? I am watching this series in dailymotion yet maybe my server isn’t that stable coz the video is not that clear so I could barely read the subtitles. Pls…. can anyone answer for me. Dying of curiosity here.hehehehe! Rang & Dteun is making me ❤️❤️❤️❤️ this lakorn.

Liked by 1 person

• Belynne says:

Ah ok thanks🙏🏻 for the info. I did miss it coz of my poor net connection the video keeps on buffering & i could barely read the english sub yet i kept on watching. Lol! I am hooked up on this lakorn because of Rang & Dteun. 🙂

• Michiko says:

Lol I missed that part. I kept on skipping Rang and Dteun’s parts haha! Sorry for the shippers though but I feel like they’re eating too much screentime and less screentime for our main leads 😒😒

• Neko^^MeowMeow says:

Actually me on the contrary enjoyed Rang & Dteun’s part. I’m a bit fed up with back boneless Ramet. But things going to get heated up when Ramet & Pum reunited again in ep9 😉

• Maria Geofrey says:

Same here, i mostly enjoy Dteun and Rang part as for Ramet I want him to stand for himself and not let his mother manipulate him. Also just asking why is the mother acting that way to Ramet!?

8. Adrian says:

Thank you for your work all the time.. can you also sub Nam So Sai Eps น้ำเซาะทราย, it seems a great drama too. Thank you

9. omnia1 says:

you are really good. what I like about you is that you are commuted to what you do. really one of little site that do what they say, translate the projects they promise (touch wood, hope you will keep going). we are thankful . keep going on.
    spoiler alert
    I hate p mat character he is so weak and blinded by his mother’s love. but how can he be that stupid.
    I think the drama is going fast by the 4th episode and many things had happened. I hope they will not drag the story line in the next episodes.

• Neko^^MeowMeow says:

I agree with you. That’s what I thought of ep4 too. It’s like they rush through the honeymoon phase! LOL! I can understand Ramet’s trying to be filial to her Mom but I find that it’s a bit excessive. Oh well, I guess that’s why it’s lakorn! I’m actually looking forward for scene of Rang and Dteun instead. I want to see how Rang win Dteun’s heart. Let’s hope they give enough air time for the 2nd couple too. 😀

10. sacredmien says:

I love the progress charts you put up Neko, thry make me excited for what’s coming next. Especially when I check on something and see the progress level is getting closer to completion, I feel like a kid waiting to open my birthday presents lol Keep up the great meowing!!! 😉 ❤

Liked by 1 person