Karn La Krang Neung…Nai Hua Jai กาลครั้งหนึ่ง…ในหัวใจ

WIKI
TEASER
RECAP BY FIA
FEATURED SONGS
กาลครั้งหนึ่ง / Gala Krung Neung (Once) by Stamp feat Palmy
เพลงรักเพลงแรก/Kor Piang Dai Jer (As Long as we can Meet) by Sichat Chumphrom
เพลงรักเพลงแรก / Pleng Ruk Pleng Raek (The First Love Song) by Namm Ronnadet, Ake Season Five, and Ink Worantorn
เพลงรักเพลงแรก / Glup Dtua Glup Jai (Reform Myself) by Dax Rock Rider

8 08/24/16 100% 100% 09/01/16
9 08/25/16 100% 100% 09/03/16
10 08/31/16 100% 100% 09/04/16
11 09/01/16 100% 100% 09/06/16
12 09/07/16 100% 100% 09/08/16

Subbed by neko^^ | Time/Segment by neko^^ | Edit/Style/Upload by kitkat

A word or two: I’m still not ready to say goodbye to this one. But as saying goes, all good things must come to an end. It was the busiest, tiring and exciting 3 weeks. I was working around the clock just to get this one up to date with the airing episodes.  I jump into the wagon a bit too late (after a lot of request and pestering – thank you to all those requesters! ❤ ❤ ❤ ) so I had a lot of catchup to do and was glad that I finally did at the last episode. LOL!  This is by far my fastest sub prime time lakorn! *Sweating* I’m pretty sure I did quite a number typo error and identically sound but different  meaning words that I’ve used. (ie: Weather vs Whether) So apologize if that happens. That’s what happen when my fingers are running  faster than my brain! 😛 And I know that some doesn’t like my sentence structure. Oh well! I’ve been having a lot of dilemma about this ever since I started subbing. Should I use a proper english grammer structure or should I follow as closely as what the conversation says? Hmmm…. Well,  most of the time I choose the later. That’s why with the weird sentences – just in case if you are wondering! Hope you’ve enjoyed this one as much as I’ve enjoyed timing and subbing it! I’ll be looking forward to the cast new projects and hoping there will be another sequel soon! 😀

Advertisements

240 thoughts on “Karn La Krang Neung…Nai Hua Jai กาลครั้งหนึ่ง…ในหัวใจ

1. Chocolate_Monster says:

Dear, Neko Meow Meow! I would like to thank you for subbing this lakorn. I really like it and can’t wait for your next project. You have the greatest taste for lakorns ever! Love you! XOXO

2. elyxa_endah says:

thankyou so much. i really enjoyed this drama with complete sub. u work really hard for this. i cant wait for the next project. fighting !!!!

3. Lili says:

Hi,

I´m a big fan of asian dramas, most of the time i watch the korean ones, but luckily due to your blog I watched this thai one! Congrats on your work.
    Subbing is no easy job!!!

Thanks.

4. Abby says:

Hi! I’m trying to watch past episode 1 but it’s taking me to a different season. How can I watch the rest of the episodes for season 1?

5. Miyo says:

Hello,
    I am a French team and I look for the subtitle of this drama.
    Can you do me the share, so I could translate my turn in French.
    If you want, you can message.
    If you do not, I understand.

6. tina says:

First just finished this one and its sooo good so thank you so much. Im now halfway done with fire 2 and mick is great in passionate roles. 2nd saw you and fia talking about ptp really hope you decide to sub that one after watching this and fire 2 I’m so in love with mick plus it has weir and khan 2 of my all time favs. =)

7. Maria Ivanna Ariate says:

Hi. This is my first time here in your website and it was a great that i found because I can now understand the thai language. thank you so much for your hard work 🙂 i will keep visiting your site and actually i love this drama 🙂

8. Ina Shemmi says:

Hi

Just wanna say thank you for your hard work. I really love this lakorn! I really glad to found out your blog.
    Can you sub another Mik drama with title “Talay Fai”? I’m in love with him. (>_<)
    Thanks in advance!