Guest Book

Come sign neko^^ guess book….
Leave neko^^ an encouraging words or two, comment, suggestion, feedback or maybe request!
Constructive one please, as neko^^ can be real petty (at most of the times)!
Bare in mind that not all request will be fulfilled as neko^^ have genre and pra’ek/nang’ek preference.
And thank you for watching neko^^ Meow Meow projects. Neko^^ hope you enjoy it!

Advertisements

251 thoughts on “Guest Book

• Vanessa Tanner says:

Thank you for the blogspot. I will definitely be watching some drama there. Again thank you for subbing any drama. Although I am still relatively new to Thai drama, I am addicted (it is to the point where I am looking into learning Thai just so I can understand without subs). I wanted to mention that the first drama I saw was Karn La Krang . . . At your site, so thank you for introducing me to this stress reliever. I look forward to all your projects and guess I need to get a Facebook account to let SJDK know how much I appreciate their work. Thank you!

1. nidhisethi says:

Hi Neko,
    Thank you so much for putting in so much time and energy for us fans.
    We might love all these thai series but we love you more because only because of you we are able to watch all these.

Thanks again and keep up the great work !! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

2. nenerredionisi says:

hi, dear meow meow. how are you?

just two questions; do you know that yaya and nadech are preparing the tvserie “Leh Lub Salub Rarng”? will you translate and engsub this tvserie?

however, let me thank you for you great and generous heart!!! you really rock!!

3. Susan Hahn says:

Thank you for subing. getting to be able to watch these wonderful stories from a beautiful country is like opening a whole new world for me. You will never know how much i appreciate it. I know you are just one person and this takes so much time, but i’m lookin for English subs for Buang Athithan, if you could help l would greatly appreciate it. Thanks again, sue

4. deadiana002 says:

Hello Neko,
    you might take a look at Lakorn “กุหลาบตัดเพชร (GuLarbTadPetch)”, it seems to me interesting, maybe if you like it, you might consider the idea of subtitling it.
    Thanks for all your hard work!

5. hohliu says:

Thank you for your amazing project. I sub Chinese dramas to English but I cannot understand Thai thus hopeless there. I am aware you may not take request and the lakorn I am looking for is old production. But it is such a beautiful drama that sadly lots all Eng sub version after Viki removed it. The drama is Sapai Jao 2015. If you can possibly take up this Lakorn it will be amazing but if not. It is fully understandable.

• Neko^^MeowMeow says:

Yes it’s sad that most of the lakorn no longer make available in viki. And if I remember correctly it’s fully subbed in viki. So I guess now will just have to wait if kitkat will add it to her future lakorn releases 😉

6. Kawehi says:

Oh thanks hun for replying. I appreciate it. I did watch up to ep 5 of this series on some other general site and when it showed that it did not have any more I was bummed. Nice to find another sub team, and I’m assuming the actual subbers from which that site I watched the series gets their links from, that is so dedicated to helping ppl like me who don’t understand thai to help us out. Just got to wait and see when they can release new subbed episodes since I read that it won’t get released till sometime in 2016. Oh well. I’m just thankful for everyones hard work.

7. Kawehi says:

Hi, I’m loving your subs. thank you so much for taking the time and effort to undetake such wonderful projects. It’s been a pleasure being able to explore the thai drama and culture.

I was wondering though, if can later on, would you be able to sub RAENG TAWAN (แรงตะวัน)? It has one of my favorite thai actresses, Aom Sushar, and so I’m pretty excited about this.

Whether you’re able to or not, thank you so much anyways!

• Kawehi says:

8. ILUCIA says:

Hi Neko, do you have a plan for subbing Love and Lies starred by Jung Il Woo and WJ Mild from True4u? I really want to watch it, or maybe you know who’ll sub it? Thanks 🙂