Guest Book

Come sign neko^^ guess book….
Leave neko^^ an encouraging words or two, comment, suggestion, feedback or maybe request!
Constructive one please, as neko^^ can be real petty (at most of the times)!
Bare in mind that not all request will be fulfilled as neko^^ have genre and pra’ek/nang’ek preference.
And thank you for watching neko^^ Meow Meow projects. Neko^^ hope you enjoy it!

I’ve been receiving a lot of repeat request for certain lakorn/series which I have no intention or interest in subbing at random pages of the blog. So I’m just going to summarize it here for everyone’s easy reference.

neko^^ will not sub these following lakorn….
1) Barb Rak Talay Fun
2) Phu Pha Prai Mai
3) Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart
4) Any Club Friday part
5) Muad Opas
6) ATM Error

Or any lakorn which are currently being work on or put on hold by other subbers such as Raeng Tawan, Ngao Asoke, Nang Ai….
Please be respectful and be understanding to the original subber.  I understand that sometimes the releases might not be as fast as you anticipated but this is a free fansub and we subbers are doing this during our free time. We do have our personal life and other commitment too! 😉

Favourite Genre : Romantic Comedy

Last Updated : 19th Aug 2017

Advertisements

364 thoughts on “Guest Book

1. yen300 says:

Hi neko,I am leaving a word of encouragement for you as I am grateful that you have done a great job in subbing the thai lakorns. Really appreciate your effort and time so that those of us who don’t understand the Thai language can still watch them.I have just started on Thai lakorns and enjoying watching them.Btw, hope to see more of your great work. My fav would be Esther,hope she is one of your favourite too!Keep up your good work.Thank you.

2. Jas736 says:

Hello Neko,
    I like your work. Thank you for subbing so many lakorns ! There is a lot of lakorns without sub so you have a lot of choices for your future projects.
    So it’s a suggestion: do you love “Baan Sao Sila Hua Dang” or not ?
    I’m a twin story fan, and the actresses are actually twin so I love it. But if you don’t like I understand and follow your plans to come with passion.

3. Joyce says:

Thanks so much, I love watching the videos you’ve subbed. Recently I saw a MV on you Tube more a series that looked interesting and so I am thought I would pass on the info, and hopefully you’ll consider subbing Khat chueak.

4. Vanessa Tanner says:

Oh. . . You have been busy, Neko. I see you have updated your Neko2play. Thank you. Any new projects I can look forward to?

5. rakapoor says:

hi, recently came across your works… before starting i would like to tell you that i really appreciate your efforts and dedication…. i went through the following teaser as well which quiet got me interested….any plans for subbing Rak Gan Phalawan????

6. ayashikumari says:

Thank you so much for subbing lakorns!I a, so happy that i found you! ^_^ Can you please please please english sub the lakorn ‘Ngao Asoke’-2016..With sean and esther!please please please!!

7. Yuna7 says:

Hello, thank you so much to sub thai lakorns. I would like to translate in french the lakorn Karn La Krang Neung…Nai Hua Jai with the help of your subtitles. Are you agree? I will mention of course that I used your translations and I will post on my blog.

8. Hei says:

Hi neko, Can I request to sub สามใบไม่เถา / Sam Bai Mai Thao 2014 ? I found it amazing and quite funny so..Also these days I’m really falling in love with Nychaa because of cupid series 😍 If you have any time available, consider my request pls 😀 Hope you to keep subbing many more Lakorns and get much more love from everyone 😇 thank you 💛

9. Vanessa Tanner says:

Neko,
    I have completed my first attempt at timing a 15 minute block for the Rainbow Subbing Team and I have to ask . .”How in the world are you subbing and getting this videos out so fast?” I have a new appreciation for all your work and the time it takes you. Are you sure you have time for anything else? Oh my goodness. Thank you!

• Neko^^MeowMeow says:

Well I guess now you can probably understand why subber get mad when people reuploaded their work without permission. Or doesn’t play by their rules. 😛

Lately I’ve been releasing pretty fast because I’ve received great support from timing team. They did a great job in providing accurate timing. So I doesn’t have to waste time fixing it and I can just concentrate on subbing. I’m pretty particular on the accuracy of timing.

Also great support from friends I met during my subbing journey like Prim of Lakornluv, Thippy and also LoveFia. Whenever I got stuck on certain crucial lines, I know I can count on them to help me out. 😀 😀 😀

Where do I get all the time? LOL! I wonder about that too…. Hehehe!

10. Gina says:

joyce2014 maybe you know where i can watch kristine 2010?
    i wish someone do a site of old and new Filipino romance dramas i like them

• joyce2014 says:

Hi Gina! I’m sorry to say but I do not know any site. The broadcasting channels in the Philippines are very strict when it comes to infringement of their trademarks (reposting, subbing of shows). In fact, kissasian where sued by one station so the site remove all Filipino videos. Btw, where are you from?

11. joyce2014 says:

Hi neko! I know this one is kinda off topic but do you have any slightest news about alwaysmeena? It’s been inactive for more than a week now. There hasn’t been update on the website. Sorry I’m impatient, I’m waiting for the link of the last episode of kammathep sorn kol because I’m just too excited. 😬

12. marion says:

Hi, thank you for all your hard work. Now that viki does not host lakorns anymore, can you sub the one that used to there and the popular one on youtube?
    The ones i would love to see are
    nang barb
    ngao asoke 2016
    fai lang fai
    coffee prince
    jao sao salatan
    Pan Ruk Pan Rai
    autumn in my heart
    Hope to see one or more subbed here soon

13. estella says:

did you subbing also an old lakorns? if possible to subbing Awayjee See Chompoo?
    and also Barb Rak Talay Fun?

14. Regg Flores says:

Thank you so much for the hardwork in subbing Thai Lakorns… this is the site which i streamed Neung Nai Suang and I Wanna B Sup’star which lead me to love Thai Lakorns.. with love from The Philippines…❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Can u please sub Barb Rak Talay Fun?? If u can have spare time.. will glady appreciate the efforts.. cause there were no eng subs on the drama.. thnks and God bless🙏😇