Game Payabaht เกมพยาบาท

Part 1 DONE 100% 05/19/17
Part 2 DONE 100% 05/19/17
15 05/24/17 100% 100% 05/25/17
16 05/25/17 100% 100% 05/26/17
17 05/31/17 100% 100% 06/01/17
18 06/01/17 100% 100% 06/02/17

Subbed by neko^^ | Time/Segment by neko^^ & Annie Cat | Edit/Style/Upload by kitkat

Advertisements

268 thoughts on “Game Payabaht เกมพยาบาท

1. Vanessa Tanner says:

Woo hoo! Can’t wait for the wedding fallout, looks to be exciting. Hummm… I wonder how many slaps there will be? 😜 Thank, thank you for subbing this drama. You are an angel 😇.

2. LilyAnne says:

Hi Neko, thanks for you and your team hard work in subbing this lakorn. May I know which lakorn would you pick next after finish subbing this lakorn and So Sanaeha? Thanks again.

• Neko^^MeowMeow says:

Probably nothing until end of June when Cupid Part 8 is starting. That is if it’s not being picked up by any other subber since both of the leads are so popular. 😀 😀 😀

3. Surwat says:

I’m so thankful for the subbing!!!! Also I’m super glad i discovered you as love lakorns but find it difficult to find one’s with english subs.. so a big THANK YOU.

I’m loving this lakorn but I’m a little but sad that angst ridden Akkee has been replaced with soft and gentle Akkee, he is so much sexier angry 😊

Lakorn’s remind me of Mills and Boons that i used to read alpha males who always misunderstand the heroines….full of clichés but my guilty pleasure nevertheless.

• Mawar Amelia Pasaribu says:

Hi Surwat….yes i certainly, without a doubt, prefer the angst Akkee!!! That makes the story full of sparks 😁 the remorseful one kinda makes me bite my nail, ha!

I also love mills and boon, though my preferemce is the older prints. The current ones are way too hard for me to digest 😉😉

4. Ngoc Huynh says:

Thank you for your hard working! You sub also helps me to learn more English. I really like Film and his type of acting, but in my country I dont know much information about him. Hope to see him in the new drama and your new project with his drama. Game Payabaht is a good movie, it is straight forward and get into the point without dragging. I love how Akkee shows his character and know how to accept what he did wrong and said sorry to what he had done. I think It should have one more episode to solve the problem with Sarut and the relationship between Ji and Chat. I would be more perfect. But anyway, thank you for your Engsub a lot. I am sorry for my bad English ^^

5. Susana says:

Thank you so much for subbing so quickly. I really appreciate your hard work and effort. If you don’t mind or when you have a chance, can you please sub the preview for the next episode? Thanks in advance.

6. Vanessa Tanner says:

Wow😀! ⚡️Lightening fast! Thank you for your hard work. Also, thank you to your collaborators (especially KitKat as I know she is still a student). You are one of the fastest subbers and both Annie Cat and KitKat are fast as well. I really appreciate it.😃

Liked by 1 person

7. Jane says:

Thanks Neko. You’re amazing! So fast!
    I’m wondering why they did not end it there, since the bad guys are punished and she already forgive him? What story is left for 2 more episodes ?

• Neko^^MeowMeow says:

Lol! That’s what Annie Cat (Viet Subber and our timer) thinks so too. Partly thanks to her that you get to watch it so fast. As she time very fast and accurately. Well judging from what I’ve read, the last two episodes might be a bit of a drag. The writer probably wanted to make sure all the bad guys get the karma that they deserve. Well that’s what lakorn is always about. Do good and you will receive good! Frankly, I don’t enjoy an apologetic Akkee. Like him better when he’s over confident and arrogant! 😛 😛 😛

Liked by 1 person

• Mawar Amelia Pasaribu says:

I second that Neko! I like him so much better when he is so cocky and full of himself 😁😁

Thank you so much for your super fast sub. I am not so sure what to expect in the last two episodes since I dont expect that Sarut to be in the scene. Why dont Akkee kidnap Chana once again and make baby? lol

• Neko^^MeowMeow says:

If you like cocky Akkee like I do, then you’d be pissed with him in the last 2 episodes. Ops! Hopefully am not giving out too much spoiler! LOL! Unfortunately the only baby in this lakorn will be Sarut’s girlfriend Sit!

• Mawar Amelia Pasaribu says:

That Sarut needs a good slap 😀 well…as much as I want to change the script of that last two episodes and resurrect cocky Akkee, I’ll be a good girl and watch them till finish. (maybe with some nail biting) lol

Thank you very much for your dedication and hard work, Neko. Truly appreciate it. Certainly hope to see more of your works in the future. No pressure *wink wink*

8. Prarthana Banerjee says:

Thank you very much Neko, you’re the best subber. And one thing I wanted to ask, the actresses who play Ket and her mom, are they related?? They look similar. Thank you again.

9. Nicole says:

Hi Neko! Thank you so much for all your hard work you do. As a lakorn fan from Australia, I find it hard to find english subbed shows to watch, but then I found you by accident, and I’m so happy! Just a small request, maybe? I am a HUGE fan of the actor Atichart Chumnanont (Aum) and the only show of his I haven’t seen yet is Raeng Tawan, as I wait for a show to be finished before I start it and nowhere that I know of has any episodes after ep 6 subbed. I’m apparently not the only one waiting patiently, so I was wondering if there was any possible way you could try to sub the rest of the episodes? They’re not even subbed on YT…Thank you for your hard work and I will continue to wait patiently…😂💖💖💖😻

• Vanessa Tanner says:

Hello Nicole,
      I also would love the finish watching Raeng Tawan. I was able to somewhat understand what was happening in each raw episode by reading Lovefia’s Blog recaps (https://lovefia.com/index/). It is not the same as subbed, but at least I could enjoy the remaining episodes.

• Neko^^MeowMeow says:

RT is still being worked by JL team. So it’s best that you check with them. Moving forward, I doubt that I’ll adopt any more dropped project unless I super duper like it! And just FYI, RT is not one of ’em!

10. Vanessa Tanner says:

Could you please clarify for me what Akkee meant when he tells Chabaa that last time he was forcing himself (from Ep. 14, Part 2, 18.45 mins)? Does he mean he found her disgusting and he was forcing himself to touch her or that he was forcing himself on her (as in trying to force her “seduction”)? Also, could you prepare a small preview for Ep. 15 just like the small preview you subbed for Ep. 14?

• Neko^^MeowMeow says:

I guess the last time Akkee did it was out of revenge and was pretty much against her will.
      If I were to break down the words in part of the sentence Akkee was saying “feun jai dtua eng”.
      “Feun jai” means [to] force oneself (against one’s will)
      “Feun” means [to] act against ; go against ; be in opposition to (something)
      “Jai” means heart ; mind ; spirit
      “Dtua eng” means oneself/ourselves.
      LOL! I’ll let you interprete it yourself 😛

I woke up in a good mood today (my cat let’s me sleep in sligtly later rather than waking me up super early in the morning like he usually does). So check back in the DM shortly for your request. 😀 😀 😀

Liked by 1 person

• Vanessa Tanner says:

Thank you! I really appreciate your work and willingness to correspond with your fans. 🙂 Also thank you for fulfilling my request. I really love your Neko2play blogspot as well.

Liked by 1 person

• Neko^^MeowMeow says:

Corresponding is not really my forte. I know a lot of people probably got annoyed that I don’t really response! 😛 It’ll be like calling after a cat to response to you – that’d be my response rate! Kekeke!
          I burst my upload quota into nekomm2 DM. I’ve uploaded it into a different DM account instead. Here you go… Especially…. Enjoy…

p/s: Thanks. But haven’t have time to update neko2play for a while now. Maybe after I completed the whole series of So Sanaeha and Game Payabaht

• joyce2014 says:

Thank you so much for the recap. Can’t wait for next week. ❤️ I can’t believe we’re almost near the ending.

• Neko^^MeowMeow says:

“Feun jai” means [to] force oneself (against one’s will)
      “Feun” means [to] act against ; go against ; be in opposition to (something)
      “Jai” means heart ; mind ; spirit
      “Dtua eng” means oneself/ourselves.
      LOL! I’ll let you interprete it yourself 😛

11. camelitta says:

Thank you dear . You re an angle .
    I woke up at 06h00 now it s 07h56 .
    This episode is the best one . Full of kindness and emotions …. 🙂 happy to hear that we will enjoy another 4 ep 🙂
    Sorry for my eng 🙂