Fundraising! **Updated**

Updates!
Within 24 hours of our fund raising drive, we were able to raise $260 which will cover the lifetime 1fichier account and also another year of renewal of Filefactory account.
Thank you donators. Thank you everyone  for all your love and support.
We wouldn’t be able to do it without you! ^^
❤ ❤ ❤
From all of us at alwaysmeena & Neko^^ Meow Meow

******

Early this week, we received notification from 1fichier that free account no longer have unlimited storage.

“A free account is limited to a storage space of 1TB (https://1fichier.com/tarifs.html). Some of your files will be removed within 7 days to respect your space limitation We recommend you to upgrade to Premium offer or to remove yourself files you do not need
The Staff”

For those who usually prefer downloading over streaming would probably know that, over at alwaysmeena we are hosting the files in 1fichier and also Filefactory. Currently we have 1609 files hosted and have used up 1.63TB with the 1fichier’s free account. So looks like 1/3 of the files will be deleted. 😦

So after much discussion, we decided to run a fundraising. We want to raise a minimum of $150 for a lifetime account (including fees & charges). If we are able to raise more than that, the fund will be use to pay our filefactory account which renewal is due this August.

If you feel like supporting us…

Donate Button with Credit Cards

Thank you from all of us at alwaysmeena & Neko^^ Meow Meow

Advertisements

17 thoughts on “Fundraising! **Updated**

1. lakornlove says:

Hi Neko. I donate $20 USD. I am happy to know you are now out danger. Is not long time I casually knew about the Lakorns, and surfing internet I discovered you and others like you, Anonyblue, Thippy, etc… I made some subtitles in Viki, so I started to understand how much is hard and weary do this. I admire your work. Please carry on. Never give up. You make very happy many people. Thank you to you and all your team.

2. Hisiscia says:

• Neko^^MeowMeow says:

Thank you Noela. Yes we’ve reached our target for the file hoster. Your donation will be use for the renewal of Seesantv subscription. This is where all our HD Video Raw came from 😉

3. Rochanai says:

Hi Neko & Team! Thank you so much for all of your hard work!! I donated $20. I wouldn’t be able to watch many of these dramas if it weren’t for you guys. Thanks again!

4. varda says:

Dear Neko and Kit Kat (and team!!),
    Since (part of) my happiness is depend on you all, I donated 25 USD and hopefully this will help you accomplish your goal soon. Thanks a lot for all the effort and sharing. Kob khun kaa mak maaaaaak. 🙂

5. SANDRINE ISHIMWE says:

As i survive thanks to your and Kitkat’s amazing work , I have donated $25 and I hope you will meet the needed amount soon !

6. Mary Vang says:

thank you for the whole team i am one who depends on subtitles so i have donated 20 dollars and hope that you guys make up to the desired amount you want. Once again thank you