Kon La Kop Fah คนละขอบฟ้า MV & Teasers *Updated*

TEASERS

Kon La Kop Fah คนละขอบฟ้า [Different Lines of Horizon]
Remake of Tard Ruk Taranong
Starring : Great Warintorn & Chippy Sirin
On Air : 6th December
Summary by Lovefia

I still couldn’t decide if I should pick this one up as a new project. I do enjoy watching Great but I have mixed feeling about Chippy . And if Game Payabaht is resuming in January, then it will be two slap/kiss lakorn project overlapping! As some of you might know that as much as I enjoy a good slap/kiss lakorn, I’m not a big fan of subbing one. I wonder if I could take all the angst at the same time! 😈
Or maybe I should just wait and concentrate on Thepphabut Maya Thepthida Jamlaeng! 🐱

So what’s your thought?

14 thoughts on “Kon La Kop Fah คนละขอบฟ้า MV & Teasers *Updated*

1. adena3ka2 says:

Great is enough reason for me to watch this!! 🙂 But if you can’t handle subbing 2 slap/kiss dramas simultaneously, you can sub them one after the other 🤗

However I would really like to watch this with Eng subs 🙈🙊😅

2. crazydramafan says:

I don’t like the female lead too much either, maybe she is pretty new, or the story of RT is pretty bad written. I think you should finish up TMTJ then concentrate on the other 2. Of course, that just my thought, although I would love to see both slap/kiss version.
    As always, Thanks for all your and Kitty hard work. 🙂

• Neko^^MeowMeow says:

Just finished subbing episode 1. Now I’m beginning to wonder if I make the right choice of subbing it. Nothing to do with the lakorn but instead because of copyright issue. A few part of the videos have been removed because of this. Not sure what I’m going to do if this persist. 😥 Maybe it’s best I just stick to older lakorn! :p

Liked by 1 person

• crazydramafan says:

Funny. I should not start watching, but I already did, so far so good. Her English is pretty good, but what is with the stupid hairs wig on the 2nd male lead?

3. Khamira says:

I really like the MV…the teaser and the MV have a totally different atmosphere…if you are unsure..maybe just wait until the whole lakorn has aired to see whether or not it is really worth all the effort you put into subbing…what I can´t stop staring at, is this really hideous chin beard..*shudder*

By the way, I just love the new Christmas background pic

4. tina says:

oh wow that looks really good. hope you pick this one up slap kiss is my favorite genre and I love great ive never seen him not be the perfect gentleman before that will be a pretty cool new role to watch …

5. humbledaisy1 says:

Well, I would watch Game Payabaht raw if I could only understand more Thai. But – I always think the choice should belong to the person doing all the work.

6. JJ says:

I like Great and I like Film, but I don’t like the female leads. I didn’t like Chipi’s work on Raeng Tawan. So, I really don’t know what to think. The story of Game P. Looks so good and intense. Nevertheless I think is worth it watching Great and Film. So I will be waiting for your decision.
    Keep the great work! 🙂

7. callie89 says:

I don’t believe that I have ever seen Great in a slap n kiss before. He seems to favor courtly characters. I’m excited to see him in this (if you decide to sub it). Still you must do what is best for you. We who follow you and kitkat appreciate your noble efforts and I will watch whatever you decide to sub. 😉

8. Foomaylan Foomaylan says:

Both Film and Great are great actors and I like mostnof their lakorns. For me and those who don’t understand the Thai language it can be frustrating most of the time for us to figure out what is actually spoken. It is also very frustrating when the english subbing is incomplete. I am very thankful for all the hard work your team have put in. It would be great if all good / interesting thai lakorns have english subbing. Thank you.